Tuesday, September 11 | 6pm
Join Saucony, Fleet Feet & the Healing Meals marathon training crew for an amped-up group run through the farm and adjacent state park. We'll provide off-road running and outfitting tips from our staff and partners, along with Saucony demo shoes to help you tackle the terrain with confidence. We’ll cap things off with a celebration and refreshments (Ben & Jerry's ice cream plus homemade, nutritious treats from the Healing Meals kitchen) and a chance to win a prize or two.
100% of ticket sales will be donated to Keep America Beautiful, and the first 40 people to register for each event get a free Limited Edition MiiR Camp Cup.*
CLICK HERE to sign-up and get ready to Run Anywhere with Saucony and Fleet Feet!
What you get for your $10 donation to Keep America Beautiful:
* Welcome-to-Trail Running Chat with tips and tricks from Fleet Feet, Saucony and our event partners
* Group run with varying paces to accommodate new and experienced runners alike
* Saucony trail shoe demos + demo products from Amphipod and Tifosi sunglasses
* After party with refreshments and giveaways
BONUS: After you sign up, you’ll get instant access to our digital community board on Brandlive where you can find tons of trail running content to get you ready for the event. Plus, ask a question on the message board and not only will Saucony and Fleet Feet staff answer it, but you’ll also be entered to win a free pair of the Saucony Peregrine 8 trail running shoe! (One winner drawn on 10/20/18).
* The first 40 registrants per event will receive a free camp cup. Registrant must be present at the event to claim their cup, and any cups left unclaimed afterwards will be awarded to the next winner on the list.