From the idea that there is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing; apparel has become so much more than just the season’s hottest fashions. Whether the fibers are technical or natural there is a solution for every situation and a fit for every “body.”
Technical apparel, made from synthetic and natural fabrics, offers performance features and benefits your old cotton tees and sweats can't match. Worn next to your skin, whether it's a top, sports bra, shorts, tights, or underwear, any technical running garment is designed to wick, or pull, moisture away from your body, helping you stay drier and more comfortable on the run. Elemental protection will repel wind, moisture and sun while breathability will dissipate heat and antimicrobial capabilities will keep you fresh. Technical apparel dries fast, is less bulky than cotton, and includes features - such as flat seams, vents and pockets - than can make a tremendous difference in how you feel while exercising so you can maximize your workout. Let our experts help you find the right “fit.”
Accessories are what make our active lifestyle luxurious. Our Fit Experts are trained to make recommendations based on your activities. For some people it is a hydration system allowing them to bring water or their favorite sports drink with them. For others, it could be anti-chafe products to make exercise more comfortable, or a GPS enabled sports watch to track speed and distance. We even have a fully stocked nutrition department that can extend your workout, and improve your recovery.
- Moisture-wicking synthetic and wool socks
- Cushioning and supportive inserts
- Compression socks and sleeves
- Hats to shield the sun and the rain
- Gloves, mittens, hats and headbands for winter
- Reflective and illuminated vests, lights, hats, and bands
- Hydration belts and water bottles
- Nutrition and hydration products
- Watches, heart-rate monitors, GPS speed & distance monitors, and pedometers
- Injury prevention and self-care accessories
- Running stickers, jewelry, magnets, and other fun gear!
- Recovery and Body Maintenance compression equipment